کتاب Сomputer Programming با نام کامل Сomputer Programming: 2021 Everything You Need to Know About Сomputer Programming یک کتاب جامع و کامل در مورد برنامهنویسی رایانه، چالشها و آیندهی آن است. این کتاب بدون توجه به نوع مخاطب خود که چه علاقهمند به برنامهنویسی باشد چه نباشد، واقعیات این جوزهی کاری را بیان کرده و آیندهی پیش روی افراد این حوزه را تا حدودی به تصویر کشیده است.
در ادامه مقدمهای از کتاب Сomputer Programming را شرح خواهیم داد.
مقدمهای بر کتاب Сomputer Programming:
در حالی که اکثر مردم تصور میکنند که برای اینکه یک زبان برنامهنویسی خوب باشید، باید علوم کامپیوتر و سایر زمینههای نظری را بدانید، این کاملا درست نیست. در واقع زبانهای برنامهنویسی کامپیوتر را میتوان به دو دسته بزرگ تقسیم کرد: زبانهای برنامه نویسی شیگرا و زبانهای امری.
برخی استدلال میکنند که برنامه نویسی اساساً دین است، زیرا شامل ایجاد چیزی از هیچ است. با این حال، در حالی که برنامه نویسی کامپیوتری ممکن است تمرینی در ساخت و ساز باشد، یک تمرین ارتباطی، خلاقیت و حل مسئله است.
کدنویسی بسیار فراتر از زبانی است که ما برای نمایش برنامهها در صنعت کامپیوتر از آن استفاده میکنیم. این عملی است که شامل ابزارها، روشها، معماریها و رابطهای کاربر نهایی است.
اما مهارتهای کدنویسی فقط به برنامهنویسی کامپیوتری محدود نمیشود: با یادگیری استفاده از کد، میتوانیم وبسایتها و برنامههای موبایل و همچنین برنامههایی برای حل مشکلات دنیای واقعی بسازیم.
اگرچه همه برنامهنویس نمیشوند، اما همه میتوانند برنامهنویسی را یاد بگیرند. اگر می خواهید برنامههای نوشتن و ویرایش کامپیوتری داشته باشید، می توانید کدنویسی را یاد بگیرید. این مهارتی است که میتواند شما را بسیار فراتر از برنامه نویسی کامپیوتری و به یکی از جذاب ترین و غنیترین شاخههای تجارت مدرن برساند.
بیشتر بخوانید: کتاب Dive into Algorithms
سرفصلهای کتاب Сomputer Programming:
- What is computer programming?
- Computer programming definition.
- Which computer programming degrees are there?
- How to learn computer programming?
- What is a computer programming salary?
- How to start computer programming?
- What is computer programming for kids?
- Where can I get a computer programming certificate?
- How do I get an internship in computer programming?
- Which online computer programming degrees are there?
- How to program a computer game?
- Introduction to computer programming.
- What is entry-level computer programming?
- Computer science vs Computer programming.
- Computer programming languages. Where to start?
- What is the best computer programming IDE?
- What is auto computer programming?
- Why is it hard for me understanding computer programming?
- Compilers for computer programming Specialities of computer programming and how they differ.
- Every high-level computer programming language contains a whole statement.
- Difference between computer science and computer programming.
- How to learn computer programming when you don’t understand it?
- Best laptops for computer programming and why it is important for you.
- Computer programming average salary.
- How to employ computer programming jobs at entry-level?
- How computer programming colleges can help you?
- Hard learning computer programming.
- How to learn scratch computer programming?
- Concepts, techniques, and models of computer programming.
- Why are these computer programming companies the best?
- What is SAP computer programming?
- Where to learn computer programming language for beginners?
- Computer programming software should be easy to understand.
- What computer programming and software connects the components?
- Who is an applications architect designs?
- How to train computer programming?
- How can I get a computer programming education?
- Fundamentals of computer programming that every programmer should know.
- Computer programming requirements.
- What is automotive computer programming?
- Computer programming job outlook.
- Some computer programming languages offer facilities for converting text
- to a form in which all words are capitalised.
- Loops and conditional statements are constructs in computer programming.
- Traditional programming requires a few coders to commit a lot of time
- and effort, for which they will reasonably expect to be paid.
- Our implementation of dynamic programming is performed in a reduced subspace of the simulated computer.
- To hit the broadest range of potential coders, you’ve got to show them the vast range of what programming can allow you to do.
- In the future, anyone with a little background in computer programming will be helpful at work.
- By programming all functionality in the kernel, we can make gains in performance.
- With programming, you can greatly optimize your daily tasks.
- Why is it cool to be a computer programmer?
- Who is a DevOps engineer?
- What is assembler programming?
- When assembly language was new and considered a high-level
- programming abstraction?
- What programs can you write in C++?
- What programming languages are used for web programming?
- Who is a web developer?
- You want the web server to support four of the most popular programming paradigms.
- As java-based websites become more robust, the various programming
- libraries and other parts of the server also need to be customized and tailored to the needs of the individual site.
- How to create your first website?
- A lot of companies outsource their programming work to developing countries.
- What devices that require complex computer programming, as well as painstaking physical processing and testing?
- How to test your skills as both a computer programmer?
- The object-oriented paradigm is a new and different way of thinking about programming.
- Remember the programming proverb: “Weeks of programming can save a few hours of design time.”
- IT is a professional with eight years of project coordination, programming.
- It proves once again that learning low-level Apis in detail is still a good way to learn Windows programming.
- Conventional programming languages only provide facilities for exact matching, a more adaptive approach is required in order to support data aggregation.
- The Standard ML core language is not a pure applicative programming language, it is a higher-order procedural language with an applicative subset.
- One of the main innovations of RSF, request-scope programming, also solves another perennial bugbear with web frameworks which is the scoping issue.
- Logic flowcharts can also describe these three programming constructs.
- Debug size-critical, low cost embedded applications is essential, as is some knowledge of assembler programming.
- Decipher misleading industry jargon and the key ideas of XML programming.
- Declarative programming, just change the syntax.
- Much could be said about how programming languages, which are highly
- formal, work to propitiate desire.
- Functional programming just got a whole lot less wordy.
- General-purpose programming language invented in 1987 by Larry Wall.
- Almost all programming languages are based on context-free grammars.
- The programming of parameters is easily affected by means of the
- membrane keypad on the front of the unit.
- Off-line programming packages require regular calibration.
- What is programming user interfaces?
- This problem can be formulated and solved as an integer programming problem.
- How to promote learning with respect to linear programming?
- One in seven digital refuseniks cited a lack of good programming and refused to accept that digital represents quality.
- The semantics of a programming language.
- Why do all programming languages differ in syntax?
- New high-resolution textures and motion-capture technology bring WWE programming to life like never before.
- Use of a modern integrated programming environment.
- People requiring very advanced shell programming skills are recommended to learn Python instead.
- Programming languages and techniques seem to change almost constantly, along with the tools you need to use them.
- The programmer maintains complete visibility from start to finish.
- The more hands-on the programmer is with the code, the greater the chances are for human error.
- Perennial favourites are computer programmer.
- In the very early days of video game development, the programmer, designer and artist on a game development team were often the same person.
- If you are not an HTML programmer, and you want to make sure that you have a very professional website, consider hiring a web designer.
- Every web programmer has their own personal favourite scripting language, much of which has to do with what computer platform they prefer, or what language they learned first.
- For the experienced programmer or web designer, a range of excellent free
- scripts to create your own simple guestbook are widely available.
- The programmer only becomes aware of the lower level when an error such as an arithmetic overflow occurs.
- The competition for programmer positions is high and with the use of outsourcing, it can be tough to stay marketable and valuable to employers.
- The complexity of the search form depends entirely on what the programmer needs to accomplish.
- These factors may include the server type, languages installed and enabled on the server, or simply programmer preference.
- The string functions allow the programmer to manage and even manipulate the strings.
- A programmer would use this function when displaying the data that was stored safely in the database.
- This function offers the programmer a good amount of practical solutions and uses, making it a great go-to function.
- Developing a web page with MS CODE allows the programmer complete control over what is, or is not, included within the page.
- If the website is not set up accurately within the editor, the programmer will often end up with broken links.
- In general, coding with MS CODE keeps the programmer involved with each step of the process.
- If your resources are precious, then you cannot afford for there to be anything in the program that the programmer does not understand.
- Statements about the application which were written by the programmer are being translated internally to machine-code language.
- A simple port scanner can be written in under 15 minutes by a good programmer in a language such as Java or Perl.
- Most applications get a look-over for quality control by programmer colleagues.
- Is studying computer science the best way to prepare to be a programmer?
- How do you know if programming is right for you?
فایل کتاب Сomputer Programming را میتوانید پس از پرداخت، دریافت کنید.
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.